And when they were up they were up
And when they were down they were down
And when they were only half way up…
1. They would inevitably contort their way back to the rock bottom grand old ground
2. They were neither ready or inclined to make a choice. So sat down in protest
3. They got out their 15 cm rulers just to make sure
4. They were half ready to drink half filled bottles of half hill water which had been half rinsed In a half arsed way
5. They were neither or neither
Choose ending from the above. I choose all 5. You may choose another if you wish.
I have lately bounced my nephew to the Grand old Duke of York. It is the ultimate knee ride.
Oh, The grand old Duke of York,
He had ten thousand men;
He marched them up to the top of the hill,
And he marched them down again.
And when they were up, they were up,
And when they were down, they were down,
And when they were only half-way up,
They were neither up nor down.
Traditional Nursery Rhyme